Posts by Diana
On behalf of Thorn and in consideration of our recent technical difficulties on the Web site, I’d like to let you all know about a few changes.
[This post was originally displayed as home page content at the beginning of the First Annual Peggy Dobbs Writing Contest in 2013. It is added here in the blog to preserve for posterity.]
(Posted by Diana on behalf of our beloved Editor-in-Chief, based on documents smuggled out at great personal risk)
I am pleased to report I am out of the tarmac.
Greetings, fellow authors and readers,
Our eagle-eyed followers have brought it to my attention that the contest postings aren’t showing up on our site menu. I apologize for being away from my duties and letting the site maintenance lag.
Weighing in at 193 words, this unusually curt period piece challenged the normal verbosity of 19th century fiction. But never fear, with a reliable pair of seamstress scissors, an old Remington typewriter, and some glue, anything is possible.
Ladies and Gentlemen, and those of you who struggle to perceive yourself as inhabitants of either of these categories,
(Actually, welcome for the first time to the)
A Word with You Press First Annual Site ReBoot(y)
Rumours of my demise have been greatly appreciated.
- thorn on And the winner is….$1,000 richer today
- Mike Casper on And the winner is….$1,000 richer today
- Miryam Howard-Meier on Lucien Zell Can Keep a Secret…Can you? Entry #37
- Stefanie Allison on Derek Thompson’s Got a Different Kinda Tablet! Entry #30
- Derek on Derek Thompson’s Got a Different Kinda Tablet! Entry #30