DANCE OF THE BULL RIDER premiers TODAY!!

Yep, last year about this time, Whiskey Creek Press offered to buy my Dance of the Bull Rider and I signed that contract so fast the ink was smokin’. Now, after all the editing, cover design, waiting, tapping my fingers on the desk, IT PREMIERED THIS MORNING. http://www.whiskeycreekpress.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1115 Please add this address to your social …

Please add this address to your social media and tell your friends and neighbors and mamas and papas and Mama Cass Elliot, if you can find her……..I think she and Elvis are hiding out somewhere in Vegas.

Buy a copy – e-book or paperback – DON’T make me send Granny to your door askin’ how come you haven’t bought one!

Thanks for all your, (ALL OF YOU) support and ‘low carb gravitas’ over the past years.

Gary

Awww Cowboy…I’m so frickin proud of and for you…keep on writing them stories…you already have a following now its time to gather more into the circle of your insightful stories. Cheers and its OK to do the Cowboy shit kickin happy dance…you done good!

• Granny says:

Oh, darlin’, you must be the one he’s always a’talkin’ about that helps him with his editing and spellin’ and put a comma here and a period there. You know, that kind of stuff. You must be an angel on earth to do that for him, worthless little shit that he is!

2. Michael Stang says:

As any of us that cross the threshold, not to assume I have, but damn sure am working on it, will attest, there is the supreme satisfaction after the long hard work day (weeks, months, years) are done. Hats off Mr. Clark, I know you as an honest writer who pays attention to the craft. For what it is, and it is good, you weave down home with honesty, hillaroius humor, and just feel good to be reading you that makes me want more. No shit, Gary, you keep doing this, you got what it takes. You remind me of your character in Bird’s Street, the intuitive talent doling out the right book to the right vet. I wish you all of the sucess as your work grows into public awareness. That’s no bull. (Did I really just say that?)

• Granny says:

Well, now you’ve gone and done it! The little sonofabitch read your sweet comments and he hollered YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA real loud, chubbed up and pole vaulted off the porch headin’ for Cheater’s Bar. Guess him and Cora Lee Burkhaulter are probly shacked up down at Catlow’s trailer right now. Ain’t that just somethin’ for a grown man? Prob’ly won’t see him for a while…..

3. KYLE Katz says:

A well deserved talent. Ride um cowboy into the sunset. Proud and so happy for you Gary!

• Granny says:

Well, I’ll tell him when he gets home, if he ever does. But thanks for the kind words, missy.. Lord knows he needs to get some extra money from somewhere so he can catch up on his child support……

4. 1948pdobbs says:

Gary,
    My computer has been in The Intensive Care Unit where my grandson found more viruses than he could count, so I have fallen behind congratulating you on what I know has been a work of love. I tried to send you an email but it , “returned to sender”.
    When someone deserving in our estimation finally “makes it”, that warm fuzzy feeling we get for them is something hard to put into words.(Steph expressed that beautifully when she was talking about missing the Clubhouse.) I was raised on “Cowboy Movies”, so I am looking forward to getting my paperback and finding out how “Bull Riders” dance!
    Blessings and looking forward to more, Peggy

• Glclark says:

My desktop computer has been on life support for the same reason, Peggy. My grandkids get into stuff that is “virus city” and I think the hard drive finally melted down. So, I totally understand.
      I hope you like Dance. It’s something that I really poured my heart into and I believe Colt Murray is one of the best characters I’ve ever written. I hope you agree.
      Bull Riders dance for only eight seconds and they dance with other males and they’re the ugliest dance partners you can ever imagine. But it’s all about the ride……….
      Thank you for the kind words. You’re so special to me and to all of us here at AWwYP